BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weekend with Russ and Family

Russ, Megan, and Farley came to visit for the weekend. They live in Ridgeland where Russ is in his fourth year of medical school, and Megan teaches third grade in the Jackson Public School system. Russ plans to return to Corinth after residency to work at Magnolia Regional Health Center. We can't wait!!

Russ and me

Russ, Farley, and me

My newest daughter-in-law, Megan, and me

We will all be celebrating the Fourth of July in Saltillo with Jimmy and his family. It's always fun to get together with family!

1 comments:

Lady Sparkle said...

Hello Jan...I saw your blog when it popped up as I browsed the blog site. Tonight a created my very first blog - hurraaaaayyyy! very pleased with myself for successfully creating a blog. I love the pictures on your blogspace beautiful family you have. by the way I am in Inverness, Scotland - nice to meet you via blog! My blog name is Sparkle Muse.